About Timber Pines
Timber Pines Community Association was established in 1982 dedicated to providing our active Members, 55 years and older, an exceptional lifestyle. Our fully developed community of 3,452 homes and villas, situated on 1,400 acres, is debt free and maintains a healthy reserve fund for future repair and replacement. We have been able to remain affordable despite having top-notch amenities including four golf courses, racquet sports, an activity center, community pools, country club dining, a performing arts center, a wellness center and many social and recreational events.
A premier community, designed for the active senior age 55 and older and recognized for its quality of management and excellence in Members' services. Our core values are to maintain:
- The community's natural beauty and environment.
- Current standards for our infrastructure.
- The safety and security of the community's residents.
- A friendly atmosphere and sense of community.
- Honesty and integrity in everything we do.
- A variety of quality amenities and services.
- Budgeting to avoid special assessments and debt.
- Affordability for most.
Timber Pines Community Association is located in Spring Hill, Florida in Hernando County. As part of Florida's Beautiful Nature Coast, Timber Pines is nestled in a serene, natural setting. Close to the Gulf of Mexico and surrounded by natural springs and nature preserves with easy access to major highways to Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Orlando. International airports, gulf beaches, shopping and nightlife are all nearby.